At Santander Cards, we’re committed to making sure everyone has access to our websites. We design them with these accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We make sure that navigation throughout the site works in a consistent way.
- We use a standard web font to make it easy for all to read. In most cases, the size of the font can be adjusted according to your needs, using standard browser and operating system options.
- All the images are given ‘alt text’ alternatives except those which are only decorative; the tags for these are left blank.
- We never use colour as the only way to convey information.
- All links have been written in order to make sense when read out of context Santander Cards has developed its own accessibility guidelines, which take into account standards and accessibility best practice from a number of sources.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please visit http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ which provides useful tools and resources.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can call us on 0871 522 5888. Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Calls may be recorded and monitored for quality and security purposes. Lines are open 8am to 9pm, 7 days per week.
Santander Cards is constantly improving the quality of the service it provides over the Internet. From time to time this may require upgrading to a suitable browser or amending your computer settings in order to enjoy all the benefits and new services that Santander cards provide on the Internet. If you do not have one of the supported web browsers installed on your computer, click on one of the links below to download one.
If you have any technical problems downloading a browser, we recommend you contact your Internet Service Provider.